Celsur Plastics – Environmental Statement
We are committed to preventing pollution and to complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other environmental requirements.
We will regularly evaluate the environmental impact of our activities, products and services and we will take action to continually improve our environmental performance.
It is our policy to:
- Minimise use of energy, water and natural resources.
- Minimise waster through prevention, re-use and recycling where possible.
- Dispose of waste safely and legally.
- Avoid the use of hazardous materials, where practical.
- Work with environmentally responsible suppliers.
- Prevent environmental damage and minimise nuisance factors such as noise and air pollution.
We will define environmental objectives, targets and improvement actions that are related to this policy and to our significant environmental aspects. We will regularly evaluate progress.
We are committed to providing relevant environmental training and promoting environmental awareness to employees and, where appropriate, to supplies and to communicating our environmental performance.
We will implement processes to prevent environmental nonconformities and to ensure that we are prepared to deal with potential environmental emergencies.
This policy will be regularly reviewed and updates to take account of organisational priorities and changes, environmental legislation and best practice.